We are so grateful to be meeting in person again!
Here's how we are working together to keep everyone safe. These protocols are based on CDC, Washington DOH, Snohomish DOH, Edmonds School District and Edmonds College guidelines and mandates.
- Masks are required for all adults in the classroom regardless of vaccine status.
- We are operating as a mask-learning environment. Masks are strongly encouraged for children ages 2-4, with the expectation that they’ll learn to properly wear and keep it on all of class.
- Masks are required for kids ages 5 and up.
- Everyone must wash hands before entering the classroom, and after going to the gym or playground.
- Practicing and encouraging social distancing whenever possible.
- Classroom door will be left open to assist with ventilation when weather permits.
- We have 2 HEPA air filtration systems in our classroom.
- We are asking families not to come to school if they are sick or have been exposed to COVID-19. **Please review this handout to help determine if/when you should stay home.**
**If you test positive to COVID-19 - please follow this flow chart.
- Edmonds College requires COVID-19 vaccinations for both employees and students effective Fall quarter. ADULTS working in the classroom in any capacity need to be registered with the College and will need to be fully vaccinated, or will need to apply for a vaccine exemption (only for medical or sincerely held religious beliefs).
- Instructions for reporting your vaccine status to Edmonds College can be found here.
WHEN TO QUARANTINE
- This flow chart helps to know when, and for how long to quarantine if you have had or been exposed to COVID-19.
- If an unvaccinated person (including unvaccinated children) travels out-of-state and/or by airplane, then we request you follow the following guidelines:
- Get tested with a viral test 3-5 days after travel AND stay home and self-quarantine for a full 7 days after travel.
- Even if you test negative, stay home and self-quarantine for the full 7 days.
- If your test is positive, isolate yourself to protect others from getting infected.
- If you don’t get tested, stay home and self-quarantine for 10 days after travel.
- More details on travel during the pandemic here.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us and we'll get back to you.